MDS Brand Blog

Consider Introducing a Loyalty Program – One that Will Make Customers’ Lives Easier

Posted by Marine Dealer Solutions on Jan 29, 2018 4:15:00 PM

considerintroducingaloyaltyprogram-Image.png

With the idea that customer loyalty is one of the most valuable ways to maintain and increase business, one of the best options is to introduce a loyalty program to incentivize existing customers. Such reward programs help build customer relationships and ensure their return for further sales and positive reviews spread to others.

Studies have shown that practically ALL customers consider the importance of loyalty reward programs essential to their consistency with a company. While 54% would consider increasing their loyalty to a company that implements loyalty benefits, the other 46% have already done so. While all of those surveyed for this study have reported positively on the benefit of loyalty programs, it is the main note that the customer relationship grows the best from this way also.

GRAPH.png

Further, the best loyalty programs that pull in the best results from customers include those that work to improve of daily life. There are a number of programs that can help make the shopping and other regular tasks easier for the customers who have built up their spending with your company. One survey on this specific topic covered 75,000 people and found that the leading factor in achieving their loyalty to a company is reduction of the effort it takes to solve problems and complete their purchases.

With multiple options available to make the customer’s time on your website easier and beneficial alike, there is much available to reward a customer for maintaining their relationship with your company. There is a great deal to see from a reward offered for purchasing, subscribing, membership or other. There is also the ability to ask a customer to sign up for a loyalty program where customer support will be even easier than the phone, email and live chat communication that is already very popular. These customers will know that they are at the top of the list, considered to be the most loyal and with the greatest benefits of your company. With the loyalty program added, the customer has the ability to know that you care as much as they care, about their needs.

Download Client Delight: How to boost loyalty and happiness

Other sources: www.groovehq.com/support/customer-support-statistics , www.groovehq.com/support/should-you-have-a-customer-loyalty-program

Topics: Customer Retention, Customer Satisfaction (CSI), Customer Care, Marketing Tips & Tricks