We all refer to social media as an extreme benefit to the improvement of online and inbound marketing for your boat dealership. There is one addition to social marketing that can help improve online marketing for the growing sales of your business. Social bookmarking sites are those that most frequently update the images of the products a business provides for sale, along with the events and presentations being made by your team. These sites are often the ones where immediate photos are most easily uploaded, and the accounts are most easily maintained from various devices, including mobile phones and tablets.
Most commonly, social bookmarking sites are still used in a congenial manner amongst friends and other online social networking groups. For these social marketing is already a very visible and enlightening presentation of daily life, events and excitement. There are also a number of benefits to the addition of social bookmarking to your dealership website, especially upon improving the amount and quality of traffic driven to your site from any search engine.
Reddit, Digg, and Stumbleupon are referred to on Lifewire.com as the top three. There are a number of other references that attempt providing the most functional bookmarking sites overall, but there is an important factor in your role as a dealership, the visual appearance of your product. While there are many other websites that work more with the value of social bookmarking for visibility that visual appearance, you do have a need to present a beautiful and valuable product on a social bookmarking site that helps to raise your ranking in search results. Here are some of the most popular professional social bookmarking sites:
- Pinterest.com - Pinterest goes for the “show, don’t tell” approach to marketing. Now with 70 million users, it has been very successful. Additionally, over half of Pinterest daily users consult the site before making a buying decision in a store or online.
- linkedin.com - LinkedIn has the reputation of the most “professional” social media site. With 332 million members and two more signing up every second, 40 percent check the site daily. Sharing your content on Linkedin is an excellent way to get noticed and build your brand… a major business development goal.
- stumbleupon.com - StumbleUpon is an excellent source of free traffic to a specific page within a site, as well as an image or a video. This eBay-owned company has a Google page rank of 8 and three million users. This is an easy increase of visibility to those new boats and other products within your dealership.
- del.icio.us - Delicious has been around for over a decade and is currently owned by Science Inc. The company has a lot to work with in the development of delicious.com including over two million active users and a Google page rank of 8.
- digg.com - Digg has a Google page rank of 7, and a listing there will immediately help improve your website’s search ranking. If your site is featured on the Digg home page, you will get the benefit of a lot of traffic and a lot of new readers, since plenty of bloggers read Digg posts regularly.
- reddit.com - Reddit is the self-styled ‘front page of the internet’. It works in a very similar fashion to Digg as a source for submitting and accessing new and popular content on the web. In the same manner, it is a simple while also heartily successful aid to improve your search ranking and getting the view of your dealership out there to potential customers.
The best step to getting your site view improved within the social bookmarking includes placing the icons of all of these sites with which you are registered, and continually updating your visuals and visibility. With the many millions who are registered with these sites, and constantly researching their upcoming purchases, there is a great potential for the number of new viewers, leads and customers who can come from these sites. Getting your link listed here will improve your page ranking, especially if enough users save it with a bookmark.
References: www.networksolutions.com/support/social-bookmarking-what-is-it-and-how-can-it-help-promote-my-site/, www.lifewire.com/social-bookmarking-sites-3483106, www.ebizmba.com/articles/social-bookmarking-websites, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_social_bookmarking_websites, www.brandwatch.com/blog/10-popular-social-bookmarking-websites-2015/