When creating your own website or others’, there is nothing better than knowing that upon any search, your desired audience will see your address at the top of the results list.
For everyone who works in creating web content, the term “SEO” has been familiar for years. However, there is a great question as to the essentials of completing quality search engine optimization and the depth of this as a business expense. Luckily, there are plenty of free software options, plug-ins, and tools that can help maximize quality SEO for every website out there, yours included.
Here are 5 quality SEO tools anyone can use for free.
(click each topic to visit the corresponding page)
- Keywordtool.io – One of the free SEO tools leading the pack, Keyword Tool is available to help with both the development of your fully visible website content as well as backing up the inbound and digital marketing process of your business. With Keyword Tool there is no need to trim down to single keywords for analysis of your page content, but the assistance of long-tail keywords can be evaluated for your SEO presence within Google and many other search engines.
- Google Trends – For over ten years, the Google Trends tool has been available from the Google company to help all websites analyze the number of searches that bring up a website. Reports show the data including how often a particular keyword is used in the Google search, as well as the locations where searches are made and further detailed market data that pull up results for these search trends. Over the years, Google has been able to further develop this tool to include Google Insights for Search as well as API and Hot Trends tools. With Google being one of the largest search engines, these tools are the most commonly and comfortably linked data analysis functions.
- Google Webmaster & Bing Webmaster Tools (BWT) – With two of the most popular search engines available for analysis of your keyword and SEO production, there is the ability for webmaster tools associated with both of these search engines in the hand of even beginners. Luckily, while these can be integrated with your web platform, the strength of your page content can be evaluated on many different criteria, from readability and keywords strength to the search engine engagement related with your defined keywords.
- Google Analytics – With many included tools to assist with the development of digital marketing for any business, this is one of Google’s greatest advancements to move forward from existing leads to spreading the word. Similar platforms include Tag Manager, Optimize and Data Studio. There is the ability to use these Google tools to collect direct information from surveys taken by your site visitors and customers, evaluate customer and visitor behavior during the journey across your site and much more. This helps use activity across many steps of the consumer shopping journey to help see what your highly effective pages are doing to draw in the most desirable market.
- Moz – With a number of metrics analysis and other keywords and website analytics inside this one tool, there is much to be seen from Moz and what it is able to do for all levels of businesses, online and on the street. Included with this tool plugged into your web platform is the ability to pull up the most frequently used keywords to help add to your own audience, from all stages of the buyer’s journey. In addition, there are so many tools within the different local and pro levels of this tool, available for all businesses and websites across the country. If you are available to read through the analysis of your own metrics the many Moz tools can help update every single page published within a website.
While there are TONS of available SEO tools both for the development and testing of any website content, post or page, the focus based upon the specific needs of your company and/or page should be considered when determining which tool(s) to add to your development platform. SEO can take a deal of personal training or practice, but the addition of quality tools to the website can help everyone alone with continued update and growth.